Friday, October 9, 2009

How To Masterbate Woman

New York Cheesecake

The site of " Saffron Yellow " is always a fantastic resource to comb through when you are looking for a recipe!
I wanted to try the super clasica and traditional New York Cheesecake "is because I was urgently required, and because it looks like a true "comfort food" that taking advantage of the first freschino this fall that he did not want to arrive, yesterday I used to cook it!
I bought the Philadelphia, then I pity that I forgot it in my fridge, so I had cottage cheese in the house that I used, and the result was much softer than with cream cheese, and is too slightly different from the original because it seems more compact than frothy, but the flavor did not suffer!

Ingredients (20cm springform pan)

for the base:
type digestive biscuits 80g butter 40g


for the cream: 250g fresh ricotta

100ml fresh cream (in nn cartoccino, that fresh!)

100g caster sugar 20g vanilla
00
starch or flour 1 egg and 2 egg

Prepare the base:
-crush biscuits in a food processor, add the melted butter and compact the mixture over the base of the mold lined with parchment paper, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to compact;

Prepare the cream:
-heat the oven to 180 degrees;
-In a bowl beat eggs with sugar, vanilla and cream until creamy and very swollen;
-Add the ricotta and the starch (or flour) and whisk again to mix the everything
-Remove the mold from refrigerator and add the cream and bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, lower the temperature to 160 ° and continue for another 10 minutes.
-I then turned off the oven and open the door slightly and let the cake to cool with the fonro without removing it.
Hugs, kisses & cookies

0 comments:

Post a Comment