Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kidde Ionization Smoke Alarm 1276 Keeps Beeping

CESTINI DI PARMIGIANO



i miei cestini





ecco i miei cestini di parmiggiano...li ho visti su diversi blog e a dire il vero non li avevo mai fatti mi son piaciuti a prima vista quando li ho visti sui vostri blog so I told myself I want them too .... are not so difficult and then may be used in different ways as an aperitif or
may contain the first and if we want the flesh then you'll see my baskets as I used them ....

the ingredients are grated Parmesan or pecorino cheese ... what you need is a pan antiatedernte and a glass or cup in the shape that I want in this case I am served a great cup ...
you heat the pan and pour in 2:00 to 3:00 tablespoons of grated cheese (depending on the size you want of course) and melt giving the shape of a circle melt when you do not burn well and dissolved (cover with cheese if there are any holes) Remove the pan from the heat and let thicken for a few seconds and with the help of a spoon take away from the pan upside down on our cheese and our glass this cup or you will burn your fingers a little bit * _ ^ but will ... press to shape it and let cool completely
... Once cooled andimao to fill our baskets to our liking .. wait for the next post to see my use of baskets :-)












... TRY TO ENJOY ...
... LIA ...







0 comments:

Post a Comment