Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cervix Is High And Soft And Closed

Yes

You are in favor of a single can adopt a child, as advocated by the Supreme Court? I will answer with his usual clarity: yes no but it depends. I was raised by a single parent, male to boot, but from the nine years before I had my mother and is still in the weaning period, psychologists argue that the presence of both has a crucial role. If you were born yesterday, I would not go crazy with the idea of \u200b\u200ba single parent, which among other things I would not see because it would almost never forced to work from morning to night to keep me (as couples, however, because of the lack of part-time and low salaries). But if the alternative were the orphanage or the road, I would love to end up in the arms of a single, and ease my loneliness.

It is obvious that my single-parent aspirant should start from the bottom of the waiting list, in which the debris from time immemorial, many couples. And the filters as a condition of my assignment to his care should be more selective, knowing that it would still be a percentage of risk, since even a conference of assistants can possibly measure with certainty the predisposition to love me. As always in matters of civil rights, it is not a requirement, but to remove a ban. Not to grant a privilege, but to offer a possibility. In a world where science and fastest class of the law already allows a single that has the financial means to make his baby on his measure.

Massimo Gramellini; PRESS

0 comments:

Post a Comment