Sunday, February 6, 2011

Drinking And Driving Psa

... A HEART FILLED WITH GREEN SAUCE ON ....



un cuore ripieno..




INGREDIENTI
400g DI FARINA
4 eggs
SALE
pappa al pomodoro
2 teaspoons creamy cheese
120 g PESTO
100g SAUCE




Today I propose a recipe invented by me as a taste and as a form .... I felt like a stuffed pasta but not the usual .. but with some particular a filling but taste quite decided, now you know where I put the tomato soup to add flavor and my tomato soup I added the cream pecorino to enrich my stuffing ... and topped with a cream sauce with basil and béchamel ...... and was appreciated ....
start:

prepare our pasta with egg, flour and salt into a ball knead until elastic but soft .. with the help of rolling pin to roll the thin sheets we go ... let's put so many piles spaced on the sheet and another sheet to cover, and let's go get our forms in these cases, I wish I had the heart and flower ...



put the pasta to dry on a floured tray of paper and let dry .. . except prepare our salsa in a saucepan put our pitch ready to go and warm over low heat and add the sauce mix well and remove from heat and keep warm until ready to serve ... Boil pasta in salted water and let scoliamola appoggiamola to serve the pasta in our creamy pesto ... or even with a simple tomato sauce and enjoy your meal ...








... TRY TO ENJOY ...

... LIA ...











0 comments:

Post a Comment