Monday, February 7, 2011

Dingo Manco Break Parts And Rods

... MY FIRST BREAD ... NO BREAD-knead ...


coloreeee what a beautiful ...

and good inside ....

with this recipe contest ilovedessert ...

INGREDIENTS
450 g of flour 0 OR FORCE (I manitoba)
320 g of water
1 / 2 OF SPOON active dry yeast
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon sugar






Today I want to dedicate this post because for the first time I made a loaf of bread really very good .. and this I must say thanks to sabrina where I invite you to visit his blog
http://ilricettariodisabrina.blogspot.com/2011/01/no-knead-bread-o-pane-senza-impasto . html
and because it has published a few days ago and since the procedure I had a little puzzled, I asked myself why not try the rest of our blog is called "trying to enjoy" and then here is the My first bread I trust and really really good I've done the two times and because we have won both as a soft-crunchy taste like that ... thanks sabrina ..
start:
begins the night before because it takes all night ... for the rise in a large bowl, pour the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder and mix all we are going to pour water at room temperature and mix quickly closed with the cap or cover the bowl and let rise all night ... and this is the result of the morning ...








the morning is down the dough on a clean cloth and floured (I maybe a bit too:) but fair enough) but that will be soft elastic folds in half lengthwise and then again in two in width and you have a rectangle similar. this is called folder. closes the cloth folded around the dough and let rise about an hour .... Meanwhile turn the oven to 250 and leave in oven to heat the container preferably earthenware in which you want to bake your bread I had a crock pot I had never used now will be used only for baking this bread .. or you can use any container with a lid suitable for the oven .. the container is very important because the dough soft and lose shape .. when the hot oven and carefully pull out the container in the oven and poured it into our bread and cook at 250 for the first 30 minutes with the lid closed, remove the lid and cook lowering the temperature to 200-220 depending on your oven .. pull from the oven when cooked and let cool in the container without a lid and enjoy the warm bread, too ... even the next day and always good even more ....












... PROVARE PER GUSTARE ...
... LIA ...












0 comments:

Post a Comment