Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Long Can I Live With Aids

... DUE ROSE E UN ROAST-BEEF ...


two beautiful colors ... These roses

two beautiful roses and a good roast beef ...

with my puppies ....





INGREDIENTS
1 kg of loin of veal
2 sprigs of rosemary
2 cloves' GARLIC
1 / 2 cup white wine
OLIVE OIL
SALE







good morning everyone Today I dedicate this post because I have been dedicated to bring these two beautiful roses and the colors that I like very much, even if they are a little too flowery, but less good van ... and when to take them because you and your child (mine is 8 years old) are welcome went out Sunday morning with my father and my husband are back in the hour of lunch and when they rang the bell, I view these roses and my son with a face like a little angel said to me: Mom these are for you because you're my mom .. do not tell you made me the tears for joy .. and a amoreeee ... even if sometimes would pull the neck when I'm angry .. but you know, and am well:)
then the roses were put on the table at lunch and did a floral tribute to my great roast beef ....

start:
take our piece of meat from our butcher and let's play with the network for better cooking and closed on the net ... In fact, over the network and the Internet ... hihihi take an aluminum pot with high sides of this size that can hold good piece of meat put olive oil and heating oil do not burn it to normal fire, we washed and dried rosemary and fissiamolo the network go to put the meat in the pot with hot oil and two cloves of garlic, turn the meat with two wooden spoons without piercing the flesh in order not to leave his liquid .. we get the meat and go to blend with the white wine and let evaporate over high heat for 4-5 minutes .. when you start to feel very sizzling from the pan will begin to turn red-hot splashes from the meat without burning it and let it cook for a further 4-5 minutes per side ... when all sides are well cooked, lower the heat slightly and let cook with lid closed for 5-10 minutes ...









remove from heat and let cool in the pan after the meat we put the piece of meat on a wire rack to drip its sughino cool until it obviously fits under a flat to collect his liquid .. . Take the meat and cut into thin slices and serve accompanied with her beautiful sughino ...




PS you can not slice them and store in refrigerator in a closed piece of aluminum foil and use it the next day it will be more good .. .



... TRY TO ENJOY ...
... LIA ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment